• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello There :D

Corinton

Riddler
Hello everybody, I'm new to Serebii forums, which is painstakingly obvious, but I figured it'd be best to get acquainted with everyone here. I've been playing Pokemon since the days of Red and Blue, and have loved every minute of it.

Currently I own Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and Soul Silver. Those are the mainstream games I own anyway.

And in conclusion to this small Biography: I'm 20, I live in Western America, and I drifted here after being a member of a couple other forums and referred to Serebii.net and here I am.

It's nice to meet all of you xD

treespyro

Vintage much?
Hello, Have fun and Follow/Read the Rules.

Simple.

Corinton

Riddler
Thanks for the welcomes. As for the riddles, well, on an older forum I used to visit a few of us would partake in riddles having to do with a particular game, or something specific in that game. Like if there was a Pokemon Riddle Thread here, someone could write a riddle about an item, specific NPC, or even a Pokemon.

Example:
Not something you see every day,
Nor something you can just buy,
Not having one could be a source of dismay,
Or an adventurous way to get what you want.

They don't have to rhyme, though a lot of people like to. The answer to this one is: Master Ball. This is just a simple riddle with the lines being self-explanatory to the answer. You can only get one a game without cheating or Pal Parking, you can't buy it, if you don't have one it'd be a lot harder to catch certain Pokemon, and the adventurous way would be battling and trying to catch the Pokemon with an ultra ball.

^^Hopefully this description doesn't get me in trouble, as I didn't post a link, but described a game many play on the internet. Anyway there you go :D