• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello There :D

iPokemon

Moonlight
Hey guys, I am new here. I hope to make friends here too. :) I have been playing Pokemon for a long time now :3. I am psyched for Pokemon Black and White 2!! I am picking Oshawott, since I chose Tepig for Pokemon White :D. Anyway I am a huge Pokemon fan and have been. This is my first time joining a Pokemon forum! Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Last edited:

DMerle

Guess who's back
Hey mate, welcome to the forums - looks like you've got it figured cause that looks like a cool sig with the links and everything but if there's anything else you need feel free to hit me up.

G50

No longer posting
Hi IPokemon, Welcome to the Forums! :)

I recommend you get aquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Pleasure to meet you. I apologize for borrowing you thread for this, but I actually have a question, seeing as I'm just as much a newbie: How do you change to small banner below you username? Thank you in advance!

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Hey guys, I am new here. I have been playing Pokemon for a long time now :3. I am psyched for Pokemon Black and White 2!! I am picking Tepig, since he is my favorite starter :D. Anyway I am a huge Pokemon fan and have been. This is my first time joining a Pokemon forum! Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Hi iPokemon, I am Hikari10Girl but I'm simply known as Hikari10 on most forums.

I'm a 19-year-old from Australia and I love Pokemon since what year was it again?

I love memes, especially "Haters Gonna Hate".

Have a great time here!

iPokemon

Moonlight
Pleasure to meet you. I apologize for borrowing you thread for this, but I actually have a question, seeing as I'm just as much a newbie: How do you change to small banner below you username? Thank you in advance!

It's a pleasure to meet you too! And as for the banner, I think it depends on how much posts you have.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Thanks a lot!