• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello there! New breeder!

BreederLuke

Beginning Breeder
Hi! Name's Lukas, I am new here at the forums. I just got my game back on wifi. I've been up to a few things and I've also seen that I like raising Pokemon rather than battling to much... But! I also want to help in giving out poke-eggs. I spose that I can also raise some for you if you wish, anyway if you want an egg message me!

That's what I do. Onto me. I like anime, manga, video games obviously. Anything else, feel free to ask! Happy to be here!

prettyRAVEgrrL

pokéGirL Power !
hi welcome to serebii im new too. i really enjoi breeding and training as well. so we have a few things in common :)

im new but i like training to 100 and legendary collecting like caught rayquaza on soulsilver today

just one more thing u guys realize u said u like breeding right hehe lmao

BreederLuke

Beginning Breeder
Nice to meet you guys and until you pointed it out I had no idea how funny breeding was as an interest ha! Made me laugh. Yeah, I was so set to start giving out eggs that I hadn't realized my flaw, my wifi isn't compatible with soul silver and since my pc is on the fritz I can't fix that. I can try it on my iPod but, I don't think it's wise to mess with your wifi set up using a wifi device hah....