1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello there!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by PrincessPeachy, Oct 22, 2012.

1. PrincessPeachy

PrincessPeachy Princess in Training

Hi, I just joined after, um, 2 years of lurking in the shadows.

I originally got into pokemon as a child, like most did, through the card game then the TV show. Grew older, grew out of it until my roommate introduced me to the video games (which I had no idea about) and I've been hooked ever since.

Out of all of them, Platinum is my favourite. And with that, my favourite pokemon are subsequently Garchomp and Lucario since they help so much to obliterate the Elite Four. ;370;

I'm really casual at the games though. I use serebii a lot for information such as breeding, TM moves, what is pokerus/feebas, etc. but I've never had an online battle or really understand EVs & such. Which is why I'm here! Hopefully... Anyways, thank you!

2. CraziedCreator

CraziedCreator The Crazy One

Welcome to Serebii Forums! Crazied Creator here, call me Crazied please. I hope that you have a fun time here! :)

3. PrincessPeachy

Thank you so much :D I'll try!

4. CraziedCreator

CraziedCreator The Crazy One

If you have any questions, you can ask me or my friend CandleReaper for help. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't mind helping. :)

5. Savanny Killersaurus

Savanny Killersaurus In Another Castle

Welcome to the forums! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!
    I hope your stay is long and have lots of fun!

6. Conquer Phoenix

Conquer Phoenix Falling Light

Welcome to serebii hope you have a fun time here

7. PrincessPeachy

Thank you all : D

8. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.