1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello there!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Shadao, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadao

Shadao Champion GETTO DA ZE!

I am Shadao and I used to lurk around these forums for the past several years (since around the middle of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl anime). Only recently have I decided to participated in forums, starting with Zelda Dungeon (though I abandon it having lost interest shortly afterwards). After a two years on Bulbagarden, I decided around this time to make an account here since it seems to be more active with discussion and it would be good time to expand to new sites. I hope to find this place to be good for my taste in the near future, especially with 20th anniversary and the new games Sun and Moon coming about soon...

2. Rhinne

Rhinne Well-Known Member

Yeah! :D Congrats on joining in the forums! This place is definitely good for discussion, there seem to be more active people on the forums than Bulbagarden. I hope you enjoy your time here!

3. Bananarama

Bananarama The light is coming

Hi there, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll like it here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.