1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello there.

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by kacklord, Jul 2, 2018.

1. kacklord

kacklord 私はただ悲しかった

hi! i've been around here before a long time ago but i've lost my account information and it looks like the forums have been remade anyway since then, so hi. i am kacklord, i live in florida and like computers, writing, art, oxford commas, and retro computer games (plus the civilization franchise). admittedly it's been a long time since i picked up a pokémon game but i like to think i still know quite a lot about it and ought to be able to keep pace with everyone else around here. looking forward to getting to know everyone!

LadyTriox likes this.
  2. Archedra

Archedra Fossil Pokemon Trainer

Welcome back! Sorry about you losing your old account info.

3. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

Welcome to the forum :) *hug's korrina*