• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourist Juan

I have been using this site for my gaming needs but i finally decided to make an account. I have been playing the game since red and blue and needless to say i became a fan. I also watch the series and play the tcg (im sorta out of the loop with these new cards though)

Last edited:

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~

Tourist Juan

Im good. Currently working on catching all the pokemon that i can in ORAS. After that ill probably start making a proper team or transfer the old one...maybe both. XD That an participate in the contest thing i never really gave it that much of a try before so i though maybe i should this time around. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.