1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello to everyone!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Golden Cloud, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Golden Cloud

Golden Cloud Member

Well, hello everyone. My name is Golden Cloud, though you can call me Golden or Gold or Cloud for short. I've been into Pokemon since I was a kid. A while ago, one of my friends told me about Serebii.net, so I decided to take a look at the site. I thought it was really cool, and when I saw it had forums I decided to join.

What I like the most about Pokémon is the battles, although I also enjoy doing other stuff, like breeding. I am also interested on learning competitive battling. I also enjoy reading fanfics. I hope that my time on this forums will be splendid. So, yet again, hello everyone!

2. Aeon™

Aeon™ Rock Ultimate

Hey there! Can I call you Goldie? Oh, I'm The Mysterious Stranger btw. Feel free to abbreviate that to TMS or Stranger, or Aeon. Whichever you prefer.

Welcome to Serebii~

3. Golden Cloud

Golden Cloud Member

Well thanks for the welcome ^^. I guess Goldie is also a fitting nickname for me :p

4. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

Hello there Cloud~

5. Golden Cloud

Golden Cloud Member

Well hello to you too :)

6. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

Welcome Goldie i'm Snove.

If you need a hand with anything feel free to message me :)

7. Golden Cloud

Golden Cloud Member

If I ever need something I'll do it :)

8. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.