• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello to everyvone

Coolio35

Hello to everyone.

My nickname is Coolio35, I'm 19 years old.
I living in germany, so my english is bad.
I'm doing an apprenticeship as an office clerk.
My hobbies are playing videogames, reading and watch animes/cartoons.

Since above twelve years, I love to play and watch Pokemon, but I love many animes/cartoons like Naruto, Bleack, Avatar The last airbonder, The legend of Korra, Digimon, Deathnote, Detective Conan (I guess in the USA they called "Case Closed"), Inuyasha, One Piece, Neon Genesis Evangelion etc.
The reason why I've registered here is because I want to improve my English.

So I hope, I can learn a lot of nice peoples here.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Um, well, hello!
Welcome to SPPF!
Learning English? It's pretty easy to learn actually (compared to Japanese it's the simplest), I learned it in half a year.
Just keep working on it.
And, you like Avatar?
Yay! There's a club for it here.

And, um, well, hi I guess.

Coolio35

It's pretty easy to learn actually (compared to Japanese it's the simplest).
Yes, I know. For years ago I've to learning japanese myself (only to speak not to write) but I haven't enougt time to learn it. So I forget about it all.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii i think your English is pretty good considering you're a learner.

If you need a hand i'd be happy to help :)

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Welcome to serebii, man. Grammar wise, your english is better than some of the other peoples I've seen around the forum.

Also, I recommend Sword Art Online. It's a great anime, even though there are only 14 episodes so far.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
You're German? Great! Welcome to the club, we have jackets and such. I've gotta say, your English is much better than the average in many English speaking countries. I have a co-worker down at the office (This is America, mind you) and the guy still can't spell "naive" right.

As far as interests go, I haven't watched much Neon Genesis, but I like the jazzy opening.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

Coolio35

Thank you, thank you all. I'll do my best to learn it better.
I've a question? Where in the forum I can write about the Pokemon Events (Pokemon Day, E3 ect.)