• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello, Trainers!

Dark7

Aura Trainer
Hello! I am Dark7. I am not really used to introducing myself but I joined this forum because Pokemon is a fun game to play and I use serebii.com to help me with training my pokemon. I play pokemon since I was five. I hope I get used to the forum as quickly as I can. Anyway, nice to meet you!

treespyro

Vintage much?
Hello, Follow/read the rules

So yeah

Hey! Welcome to Serebii. Hope you have a great time here.
:]

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the fourms!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

bascrimum

The mods do have a code of conduct, and your friends probably deserved the infractions they got. We have no obligation to give warnings rather than infractions. Your "warning" is reading the rules and learning them.

If you have a complaint, send it to the mod who gave the infraction, don't make multiple accounts and make threads to complain.

kingofmaelstroms

hello welcome to the forums have fun and remember to read the rules. if you need any help just contact me. i added you as a friend :)

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Welcome to the forums! I hope ya have lots of fun here!