• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hello! ^w^

teddapanda

Pokemon Breeder
=] hello! my names amber!

I'm new to this forum, though this is not the first forum i've ever used.. i was directed here by a friend who thought it would be a nice place to trade pokemon!
we're working on our pokedexes o_o ;258;

Combined, we have pokemon Diamond, Pearl, LeafGreen, FireRed, and Emerald
i would kill for Ruby -.- *broke*
we also have pokemon mystery dungeon, explorers of time and darkness!

I can't believe how many shiny pokemon people have... i was browsing the forums yesterday and everywhere its just "Shiny this!" "Shiny that!" i mean... i have a shiny Rapisdash but people are running around with shiny friggin mews. o_O

so uhh.. lol! yes anyway... back to the point... i signed up yesterday and that has been my experience.. "whoa. Shiny."

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
Well a lot of people like to hunt down for shiny no matter how long it takes via GTS or chaining, which is why they are nicknamed "Shiny hunters".

anyway welcome to SPPF and please read the rules, unless you want infractions and bans.

Theif

The King of Darkness
Hey there my name is Karim call me Theif.
Yes,read the rules or your gonna get some infractions or banneds ^^ where nice arnt we.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii, hope you have a good time here.

Like Ninterror X said, some of the members are obsessed with shinies, if you want to get some, your best chance would be the trade forums.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Some are just wierd

Hi, Have Fun and Follow Rules

Never trust some users like....well you will see

Pokelight_Admin

Welcome to the forums, teddapanda!

Yeah, the Shiny epidemic never goes away. ^_^; Well, have fun here and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.