• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello

Metallic Spark

2 hawt 2 b stalked
Hi! I'm new to this forum...at first I noticed those trainer cards and I loved them! So I went to the fan art section and got one AZAP! Then I went to the adopt a newbie section and me is still waiting to get adopted....another thing I've noticed is that everytime I post somewhere that thread dies....which would mean that I have the power to destroy serebii....lol :p (No that wasn't a threat) XD

But whatever, just came here to say hello and hopefully get some friends...so...uh.....HELLO!

Last edited:

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Hi welcome to SPPF I hope you enjoy yourself here!Pm me if you want to be my friend or need any help!

Z

ZlasPorygon

Welcome fellow newbie! Serebii is very addictive, PM me if you want to be friends ^^

Metallic Spark

2 hawt 2 b stalked
Thanks^^ And yes I've noticed that Serebii is addictive, now I have to visit the site daily...-_- Even though I have other things to do :p