• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello!

TheRipley

Hello to all. I am Ripley. I have just recently starting playing pokemon again. I played RBY till my heart gave out. I knew all the twists and turns of it all. I have conquered the indigo league plenty of times. The same goes for the next generation. I took a few years off and skipped RSE. I wish I hadn't. Just the other day I bought Platinum. It is fantastic. I have beaten the Elite 4. I am just about done with the Sinnoh pokedex. But I know the journey does not end there. I know there is a lot more to come in the battle frontier and that whole separate island. That is my story. I am looking forward to making many posts in the future. Thank you all for welcoming me into your community!

Note: On the Serebii website it says that in pokemon platinum Dialga and Palkia are obtainable after the national pokedex is acquired. That is false. I was able to catch them after beating the Elite 4. I found those two gemstones and met them at the Spear Pillar by their pink and blue portals. I still have not completed the Sinnoh pokedex.

xxxLatiasxxx

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to SPPF.

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Hi, same as the above poster, we can chat or if you need help, I'll give it to you! =)