• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello

Gray™

hi!:D I'm bruno and i joined this forum cause a friend recommended and i wanted to join a pokemon forum.i like pokemons but i got wi fi now so thats why i'm joined just now so...hello everyone:D

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Hello and welcome to the forums =D, nice to meet you. Make sure that you have fun on here read the rules quickly and just be yourself. Ok? ok ^-^.

anyways if you have any questions i may be able to help out

~ Midnight Mewtwo ~

Diaruga_kid

Team Ancients Leader
hi bruno read the rules and have fun:D you only joined now because i told you about the evs and the rules in wifi .-. anyway is your team already ready?

Gray™

hi bruno read the rules and have fun:D you only joined now because i told you about the evs and the rules in wifi .-. anyway is your team already ready?

no its not ready yet give one more day then i'll beat you and thanks diablo i already read the rules

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)