• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hello

ApolloFire92

hey im new to the forums, but i have been going to the main site for a while now. i have tried competitive pokemon once, but stopped because i felt it took too much time. i am thinking of going a little competitive, but i also want to have fun. i have a team on B/W that i am trying to perfect, i only use my favorites (none of that legendary bull). my favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion, even though he may not be the best, he is my favorite. nice to meet you all and i hope to get acquainted with you guys.

Darkrulerjoe

Hello there, I'm not into competitive battles on Serebii yet either, I just do Battle Subway since all my competitive pokemon are not level 100 yet lol. But yea, this forum is great and will help you if you ever need help with anything. I'm mainly on the trading sections lol.

Typhlosion is my favorite of the starter evolution, and he's really good if you use him right, Eruption is very good with him since he's really fast lol. My favorite pokemon is Moltres and Raichu. Feels far apart there lol. Hope to see you around the forums some more.

ApolloFire92

yea, im going to post my team, but idk where to post it. typhlosion with eruption is nasty if you use him right, like you said. i got espeon with dual screens to help with his weaknesses, but i need some kind of rapid spinner to help me out. its nice to meet you, and if im not too busy, ill be hanging around the forums.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey there and welcome serebii...competitive battling can be fun you just need to make it fun or you will be lost in being a serious person that winning is all that matters...glad you getting around better though if you need anything just let me know ;)

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Heya welcome to Serebii :)

I just got into competitve battling again(took a break after Platinum and didn't pick up Black till about 3 months ago :p)

As for your rapid spinner I would pick Tentacruel since he can take water damage but weak to earthquake I might add

Or you could try Blastoise, Forretress, or Donphan

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Welcome to Serebii, Apollo. Glad to see another interested in using his favorites here.

As for legendaries, I use them if they're not more over-powered than any other Pokemon out there. It's how I roll.

For a Typhlosion, I've got a nice set, if you're willing to breed one. If you've got wifi, I've got a shiny Cyndaquil I can clone in my own game and give to you. (Don't worry, it's perfectly legit, and an exact copy as the original.) It's got its own bred-on moves, so it'll be a great addition to your collection.

Choice Scarf set:

Eruption
Focus Blast
Extrasensory
Hidden Power (the Cyndaquil I mentioned has Hidden Power Dragon 70, I think)/Fire Blast (to be used if you switch out, after your HP isn't full and Eruption gets weaker)

Another useful special set:

Fire Blast
Focus Blast
Extrasensory
Flame Charge (boosts speed so that it has the effect of a Choice Scarf. However, it doesn't hit very hard, so running Eruption as well isn't advised.

I hope these helped. If you ever want to get into battling, there are plenty of places you can go here to get some useful insight to help with your favorites when you battle with them.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
hey im new to the forums, but i have been going to the main site for a while now. i have tried competitive pokemon once, but stopped because i felt it took too much time. i am thinking of going a little competitive, but i also want to have fun. i have a team on B/W that i am trying to perfect, i only use my favorites (none of that legendary bull). my favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion, even though he may not be the best, he is my favorite. nice to meet you all and i hope to get acquainted with you guys.

Hi ! If you're up for a non-competitive battle or just want a friend, I'm here for you.