• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello!

Hey my name is Steve and I am a casual pokemon player that want my pokemon well to be the best they could be. but to do that I need to trade them and battle with them and well since all my friends in person don't have any of the newer pokemon games I'm kind of boned. Well I'm here hopefully to forge new friendships and much more so please feel free to say hello and I will respond as quickly as I can.

P.S. I'm already looking for help in Pokemon Platinum (Just Started) Pokemon Soul Silver and Pokemon Black

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here! If you need a friend, just ask me and I'll be that friend!

Well as of now I have had maybe a total of 10 minutes but it seems cool and sweet! Thanks for replying kind of sucks to see 20 views and not one reply xD

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Welcome to the forums. If you have an interest in competitive battling, feel free to hit me up with a VM. I'd be more than happy to get you situated in the competitive section of these forums.