• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakLax

Hi,

I'm Pierluigi from Italy and I'm 25 years old. I loved pokemon when I was a kid, but then the passion stopped. Now it's a year that I begun to play the videogames again and I begun to study everything about them (how to play competitive, how to breed good pokemon, how to catch shiny pokemon...).
I road a lot of serebii material, especially the "pokemon of the week" section, so I decided to register in this forum in order to be more active and not only lurking as I used to do.
Well, I hope to be able to improve even more discussing with you and sharing my experience about pokemon in this forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.