• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Welcome, I like houndoom, aswell. ^_^ I hope that you have a nice time here and have read the rules. PM me if you need help or a friend. ^_^

P

Plusle*

Hey there "the wall" your favorite pokemon is a fire type right? Welcome to serebii! if your falling low on people to chat with im right here! =^^=

H

Hukuzo

Oi. Be polite and follow the rules. Don't be afraid to ask someone for help.

T

The Wall

Hi everyone. How do you get thoose cards under your post:confused:
P.S. I never seen this Pokemon before!;000; :eek: :confused:

PhQnix

Think Different
That smiley is "Missingo" I believe. Regarding smileys, don't over do them. Anyway welcome to SPPF, enjoy a long stay here.

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Welcome to SPPf, uh...

;151;: You're not much of a salutations guy...

Me: Shut it! Anyway, read the rules, and uh, any advice or just need a friend, private message me.

C

Carpetted!

H3ll0 teh WaLl!1! W@tch teh rool2, D0n't g3t b@nned here!!!111!!!
^Acting likes this is a bad idea here.