• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello?

Ok, I just joined and I'm not really sure how you're supposed to do stuff and stuff...
I'm not even really sure if I should be starting a new thread to introduce myself, someone tell me if I'm not supposed to

but, as I seem to have anyway, I might as well introduce myself...
Here I am!

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Welcome to the forums!Yes most new members make a thread for being new.Read serebii's rules and you're my friend

KirbyXD

Good Night!
Welcome! read the rules and stuff. If you want to be friends pm me or something for your sig come to my shop.

core unit

Don't worry you're doing fine right now. Introducing yourself is a good way to make your first post. So yeah anyways welcome to SPPf. ^^

wow, those were fast replies... thanx all for the various moral support
I guess it'd probably be a good idea to look over the rules again before I start posting eslewhere

hm, I have a question
there was a topic that I really wanted to add to (the thread about type weaknesses that don't make sense), but it seems to not have been replied to since last year - and apparently you can't post on it if this is the case. Is there any way to add my thoughts to the topic? Like making a new thread or something?
Other than that, really enjoying the site

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
feebas_factor said:
hm, I have a question
there was a topic that I really wanted to add to (the thread about type weaknesses that don't make sense), but it seems to not have been replied to since last year - and apparently you can't post on it if this is the case. Is there any way to add my thoughts to the topic? Like making a new thread or something?
Other than that, really enjoying the site

You can make a new thread.