• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hell's Kitchen Season 11

TheEliteEmpoleon

Hell's Kitchen is opening its doors for an eleventh season. Twenty new chefs are competing to be the head chef of Gordon Ramsey's Bar and Grill in Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas. This thread is for discussing the the chefs, the dishes, the drama, and anything else to do with the show. It airs on Tuesday Thursday nights at 8:00 PM EST on FOX starting on March 12 (today) with a two-hour season premiere. Then again though, you can always record it!

Here are the teams:

Blue Team
Anthony
Barret
Christian
Dan
Jeremy
Jon
Michael
Ray
Sebastian
Zack a.k.a "Grant Banks"

Ja'Nel

Red Team
Amanda
Cyndi
Danielle
Gina
Jacqueline

Ja'Nel (moved to Blue Team)
Jessica
Mary
Nedra
Susan

... and to make it easier to see, here are the chefs who got black jackets.

Cyndi
Ja' Nel
Jon
Mary
Susan

.... Which means that Ja 'Nel is the winner of Hell's Kitchen Season 11!

Last edited:

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Yeah boy! I'm looking forward to this season but since I live in the UK I got to wait to see the premiere :(

I want to see a chef like Raj again, he was legendary.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I barely found out about this a few days ago. I'm glad that the new season is already starting; I just hope that there's at least one chef I can root for in this season because it's been a while since I've really liked a chef. Last season was dreadful in my opinion, so I hope this one is a lot better. I can't wait for the drama to begin.~

TheEliteEmpoleon

The premiere was okay. I think Nedra will be getting the most laughs out of me. My favorite right now is probably Zach. He has a good attitude, and was one of the two who didn't get kicked out of the blue kitchen.

I honestly thought Jeremy was going home tonight, not Sebastian. I guess they kept him in for more drama with Zach.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm surprised that the season launched so early. Anyway, glad to see that the cast is a trainwreck from the get-go. I think Mary's my favourite so far because she's way too sweet and innocent to be in HK. Gina is a comical wreck too. I'm already tired of Nedra's shtick though. I've already nicknamed her That B!tch.

Myrrh

I'm watching it right now, almost over. Not paying much attention though cause I'm on here at the same time >.> There's too many people for me at the beginning though, all I remember is the corny opening.

Lorde

Ugh, what a mess. I knew the drama would be thick, but I didn't think the teams would dissolve into utter chaos so early. The blue team flopped badly, and the red team didn't do so well either. And my God, Gina. Seriously, she got on my nerves. Also that Sebastian guy, although I'm glad he's gone. But yay @ JP being back!

TheEliteEmpoleon

Yeah I agree that Gina is pretty... out there. As for Sebastian, if he would've just watched his mouth, he wouldn't have gotten any trouble. I think the blue team has better chefs, but lacks the communication the red team has.
And yeah, I'm happy about JP being back too. His entrance was pretty funny.

Torpoleon

Happy that there is someone named Zach in it (that's my name) and that he has been doing good so far. Hope he wins and that people like Nedra & Gina go home early. Looking st past seasons, it's not likely Nedra or Gina will go home very early.

Mye

Someone has to win..
I actually like the "out of sorts" people, namely because every season me/my friends have a bet on whether or not they'll get their black jacket.

Lorde

I actually like the "out of sorts" people, namely because every season me/my friends have a bet on whether or not they'll get their black jacket.

Yeah but Gina and her puppet were just plain creepy. I'm surprised she didn't go home first given that she didn't really contribute during the prep period. That and the fact that she had a panic attack suggests that she just isn't ready for this competition imo. And what's with the opening sequence? Seriously, they get more ridiculous every season. :p

Shneak

I have to change channels when the opening comes on because I cringe. They're always so awkwardly bad, and this season takes the cake for most wtf.

Lorde

Lol @ Gina's argument with Nedra and the fact that she gave up and went home five minutes into the episode. Aside from that, it was good seeing the red team win another challenge, but they didn't do so well in the kitchen. Same goes for the blue team, but I expected them to mess up; it's becoming a trend in the recent seasons imo. At least Mary got another chance, but I wonder what's with Jeremy.

Myrrh

Dammit Gina. She was weird and lame and I don't think she was going to last long but her being there made for some pointless funny arguing. I didn't pay much attention again, but there are still too many people for my tastes.

Also, I never noticed that JP was gone. I thought that guy from last season was JP >.>

Lorde

I didn't pay much attention again, but there are still too many people for my tastes.

Well the season just started so I don't see the problem. And honestly, if I hadn't researched the number of contestants, I wouldn't have known that there were originally 20. I'm only upset that we're getting just one episode per week unlike last season where we usually got two.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Wow, I was really looking forward to seeing that puppet in the kitchen! Such a shame that Gina justed waltzed out of Hell's Kitchen. I wanted to see her totally **** something up really bad. Plus, a "personal problem" isn't a reason to leave a competition for an amazing job, or any competition at all, really. But when you're as odd and stupid as Gina, I guess it doesn't matter.
As for Jeremy, he is a worse chef than Christian by far. He knew he should've gone home instead of Christian.
I think one of the girls up for elimination should've gone home. Both screwed up worse than the boys, and both look lost and confused all the time.
And did anyone notice that nothing was said of Anthony's ankle being better or not?

Torpoleon

Surprised Gina left so abruptly, but she wasn't even that good anyways so it doesn't bother me. I do wish Jeremy went home instead of Christian though. Wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy doesn't go home at the beginning of the next episode.

And did anyone notice that nothing was said of Anthony's ankle being better or not?
Yeah, that was odd. I guess he is feeling better, which is good at least!

Shneak

Gina's puppet should have got her spot after she quit. I laughed so hard at the fight between Gina and This B!tch and I'm deprived now that one half of the equation is gone.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Gina's puppet should have got her spot after she quit. I laughed so hard at the fight between Gina and This B!tch and I'm deprived now that one half of the equation is gone.

Yeah their fight was pretty funny because of Nedra's word choices and Gina's stupidity. I would've liked to see them fight more, but I think Nedra is funny enough as it is.

Myrrh

Well the season just started so I don't see the problem. And honestly, if I hadn't researched the number of contestants, I wouldn't have known that there were originally 20. I'm only upset that we're getting just one episode per week unlike last season where we usually got two.

Yes I know. Just a small personal complaint that I have that doesn't make the show worse or anything. Like you said, it's just started. We might get two episodes a night down the line. Sadly that means two opening segments a night as well