• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hell's Kitchen Season 11

TheEliteEmpoleon

I thought this week's episode was kind of meh. Nothing too dramatic happened, though I suppose that's a nice change once in a while. I'm very pleased with who went home, she was really getting on my nerves. I also really dislike Mary. Her voice makes me want to rip my ears out. The blue team won the dinner service, but I want to see them win their first challenge next week.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Aww, poor Mary had to run and she looked totally exhausted. At least the red team was able to win the challenge despite having to start late. Anyway, I thought dinner service was a disaster in both kitchens and I was surprised that the blue team won although I guess it's a nice change. I'm glad Danielle got sent home; she obviously didn't know what she was doing. Speaking of the red team, Nedra is starting to bug me. She's just so loud.

*=Pichu=*

I love the Internet!
I must say it cracks me up when he starts blowing off at the chefs.

Hell of a crack up bro!

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I finally up to date so far and its so far, so good. I like Zak and his sly attempt with the salmon but got caught as expected. I felt sorry for Danielle because she was so lost the whole time but deserved to go for sure. Dan got bullied by Michael and he took it like a b****, I was yelling for him to stand up for himself. Nedra makes me laugh sometimes, I wonder who she starts cussing down next? I don't remember much of the next episode preview.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Tonight's episode had a lot of humor in it imo. I culdn't stop laughing when Jeremy said he needed to eat more. The men did horribly on the challenge, and missed out on what I think was the best reward so far. At least they still won the service. I can't take nobody going home, though. I can't even guess who will be sent home, but my dad said Jeremy, which seemed a little unfair because the blue team won the sevice. Maybe someone will switch teams, and that explains Ray calling somebody a b*tch in the kitchen...

Lorde

I was glad that the red team won the challenge because it showed that they had superior palates. I laughed out loud at Jeremy's comments about having to eat more though; it was just so ironic. Anyway, I liked how Chef Ramsey mixed things up by having a different dinner service this time around. I thought the red team would be more organized, but they flopped really bad. I'm glad that neither Mary or Jacqueline will be going home, but I hate cliffhangers. I can't wait to see who gets sent home.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Feel sorry for Jeremy leaving, that sample dish he served sure bit him in the a**. This weeks episode really exposed Dan being so weak and allowing himself to get bullied first by Michael, and now Ray. Nedra still being loud as usual and another cliffhanger again. All in all, not a half bad episode.

Lorde

I had a feeling Jeremy would be the one to leave; funny how the blue team thought they were safe when in reality they weren't. But even they didn't seem to care that Jeremy got sent home. Anyway, I thought the "is Mary pregnant" thing was ridiculous; it only lasted like two minutes while the preview made it sound important. Dinner service was interesting mostly because so many chefs messed up and the end of the episode was surprising; I'm really disliking these cliffhangers though.

TheEliteEmpoleon

First off, sorry for this lateness.

Anyway, my dad's suspision of Jeremy leaving came true. Mary being pregnant was really anticlimactic. It stinks that there were no challenges this time. I didn't see a fiery side to Ray. That surprised me a lot. These cliffhangers mess up the order that we all prefer, and they're becoming easier to detect. My guess is that all four of them switch teams.

Lorde

So the chefs didn't switch teams after all; they got "probation." Whatever. They all got their jackets eventually so it doesn't really matter I guess. I liked that the blue team won a challenge for once, but I personally felt that their reward was mediocre lol. Dinner service was a disaster for the most part, but I liked that Dan proved himself and that Susan slipped up with her inconsistent timings and such; she has such a holier-than-thou thing going on, so it was refreshing to see her struggle. I'm glad Jessica left because she just didn't seem to have any passion to begin with.

TheEliteEmpoleon

It was good to see Blue winning a challenge for once, and I agree, the reward was pretty underwhelming. I thought Dan was actually going to home for once, but of course he didn'. I don't like him at all. Neither of the two girls at elimination are bad. I like both of them. I really want Mary to go home. She gets more annoying every time. I'm already hoping for Ja' Nel to win. She seems like the best chef in the competition.

Last edited:

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
The probations were certainly a surprise for me, I didn't see that one coming and yes, the men finally won a challenge. Barrett and his fish cooking made me laugh and Ray needs to stop messing up or he's done. I felt a little sorry for Jessica because she didn't do all that bad, or worse that Susan but she didn't seem to want to stay as much as Susan. I'm rooting for Anthony to win atm.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Does anyone think Dan could be a serial killer? He has so many alarms going off that it scares me. He's creepy, he has a gigantic ego, he has a small fuse, and he's misogynistic. Please leave, thank you.

Lorde

It was good to see Blue winning a challenge for once, and I agree, the reward was pretty underwhelming. I thought Dan was actually going to home for once, but of course he didn'. I don't like him at all. Neither of the two girls at elimination are bad. I like both of them. I really want Mary to go home. She gets more annoying every time. I'm already hoping for Ja' Nel to win. She seems like the best chef in the competition.

Blasphemy! Mary is the kindest, sweetest chef this show has ever had tbh. She's messed up a few times, but she's definitely not annoying imo. I don't see her making it to the finals or anything though. I think Ja'Nel (what a name) is a top contender. She's level-headed and I don't think she's messed up yet. Better her than Susan as the last chef standing imo.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Mary just doesn't have what it takes to be in the position she's competing for. That's for sure. In my opinion though, her voice is whiny, irritating, and ugly in general. That's why I think she's annoying.

Also, the thought of her getting pregnant makes me shudder...

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Does anyone think Dan could be a serial killer? He has so many alarms going off that it scares me. He's creepy, he has a gigantic ego, he has a small fuse, and he's misogynistic. Please leave, thank you.

I think Dan is just a little wuss who desperately needs to grow a pair. Just look at the way Michael and Ray bullied him and how the Blue team treat him. He does have potential though..

Dreamy

I've watched every season, and I must tell you I hated the signature dish presentation this year. Why does there have to be an audience, they were so annoying.

@Lightning Raider, Totally agree with you on Dan, I don't agree with how they bully him, but he needs to get it together or he needs to go. He acts like he knows nothing during prep, come on dude have you ever been in a kitchen or what

Lorde

I hollered during the challenge when Nedra had to put an animal in a cage; I still think she's annoying though. I'm glad that the red team won another challenge, but once again, the reward didn't seem that great. Dinner service was better this time imo if only because both teams finished dinner service (all thanks to the red team tee hee). I'm glad that Mary's getting stronger, but a little sad that Dan went home; he was so annoying that it was actually comical. Now there's no more "problem child" chef left in the cast. :c

Myrrh

Dan missed his chance by whining about what happened in the challenge. His dish was better than his teammate's yeah, but the red team's for the final point was also pretty good right? Didn't mean his would have won if they used his if so. He could have brushed the whole thing aside and kicked aass at service so that he'd stick it to his teammates, but oh well.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
It was over for Dan as soon as he lost support of the Blue team, nobody was on his side so he was easy pickings every time. Mary really came into her own and had a great dinner service but can she keep this up? I'm not sure yet, only time will tell. Ray and now Barrett look suspect by the episode. More cold/raw food sent by them really isn't helping them any favours and with no Dan to use as a scapegoat, they will be nowhere to hide if they mess up again. Blue team needs to sort themselves out because the red team is dominating them.