• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hell's Kitchen Season 11

TheEliteEmpoleon

Well I'm sorry for my lateness again, but my week is really quite packed...

That aside, Nedra in the animal pen was hilarious! The challenge reward was nice, though I thought the Blue Team had it. I'm hapy that Ja' Nel pulled through for her team. Dan finally going home is a plus; now to make me happy only Mary has to leave.
Also, were they calling Barret "John?" I guess that's his first name, then.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Tonight's episode was once again messy. I was surprised that the blue team lost yet another challenge since I thought they were gonna come back strong, but I suppose they sort of redeemed themselves at dinner service even if they did mess up a few times. The red team flopped so badly which was unexpected given their previous success. I really thought Amanda would get sent home but I guess Jacqueline messed up too often and didn't have a good reputation, so she got sent home instead. Oh well. I didn't particularly care for her.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Tonight's episode was once again messy. I was surprised that the blue team lost yet another challenge since I thought they were gonna come back strong, but I suppose they sort of redeemed themselves at dinner service even if they did mess up a few times. The red team flopped so badly which was unexpected given their previous success. I really thought Amanda would get sent home but I guess Jacqueline messed up too often and didn't have a good reputation, so she got sent home instead. Oh well. I didn't particularly care for her.

I keep noticing the blue team usually lose the challenge then bounce back with a win for the dinner service. That Nedra really getting on my nerves.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Amanda got lucky for sure, her performance deserved her going home imo. Good to see the blue team winning dinner service through Barrett, Ray and Michael are on their last legs and need to step up. Nedra sure has a mouth on her and she is humorous at times. Don't want to see her leave yet.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I haven't posted since two weeks ago, and I'm so happy that Dan was eliminated. I stumbled upon his twitter and he's the exact same horrible douchebag in real life. If he stayed longer, I would have hated him more than Elise.

I've noticed that Nedra's shtick has gotten invisible and she's much more likable. Ja'nel also dominates at this point, and she's probably final two (with Zack).

Lorde

Oh God, tonight's episode had me hollering. It was such a mess. I was surprised that the red team won the challenge (they've won like seven so far), but they were so embarrassing during dinner service; I almost screamed from stress when Nedra dropped the tuna or whatever that was. Things just kept going from bad to worst and the blue kitchen wasn't much better. I wasn't surprised to see Amanda leave although I do feel bad for her, and now we've got another cliffhanger to ponder over.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Oh God, tonight's episode had me hollering. It was such a mess. I was surprised that the red team won the challenge (they've won like seven so far), but they were so embarrassing during dinner service; I almost screamed from stress when Nedra dropped the tuna or whatever that was. Things just kept going from bad to worst and the blue kitchen wasn't much better. I wasn't surprised to see Amanda leave although I do feel bad for her, and now we've got another cliffhanger to ponder over.

Amanda was kind of a no-brainer from her performance at the dinner service in today's episode.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The red team won the challenge. All of them have make-up on, which is very visible and it does make it obivous that they win.

HK isn't discreet when it comes to promos. I bet there's no double elimination either.

Nedra dropping the meat was glorious.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
HK isn't discreet when it comes to promos. I bet there's no double elimination either.

Nedra dropping the meat was glorious.

True and that was hilarious, her and Amanda cracked me up with that tuna. Also, I'm expecting Barrett to get eliminated now after another poor performance, he surely can't survive again?

TheEliteEmpoleon

This week's episode was pretty good. I like the idea of the quincenera or however you spell it. The party manager seemed to be very annoying. The shots of the ladies on the roller coaster were hilarious. The red team should've lost, not both, especially since Ramsey probably knew he going to pick Amanda anyway. I think the team switch will come at the beginning of next episode.

Lorde

So tonight's episodes, WOW. I didn't know that the schedule had changed and that we were getting not one, but two episodes. I was surprised when Barrett got sent home at the start of the first episode. I mean I wasn't a big fan of his, but I still thought he had passion and that he was better than some of the other chefs on the blue team. I was glad that the red team won a challenge and that Mary's dish stood out, and I admit that I laughed at how terrible the blue team is when it comes to challenges. I was upset that Ray left simply because Zach seemed like the weaker chef out of the two and he really has a big mouth imo.

Anyway, the second episode was interesting since the chefs got to make their own menus, although Nedra's childish behavior got on my nerves when it came time for the red team to design their menus. I thought dinner service was good for the red team at least, but I guess the blue team didn't cut it. I was shocked at Michael's time-out; he always seemed so consistent that I was surprised he messed up on fish. I was also surprised when Chef Ramsey asked the girls to vote amongst themselves to see who would get sent to the blue kitchen. Overall, I was super pissed that Michael got sent home. Like seriously, Zach messed up dozens of times throughout the show but stays while Michael only messed up once and he had to leave? Unbelievable. And ugh, another cliffhanger. When will this end?

TheEliteEmpoleon

Wow three more people gone in those two episodes. I definitly didn't agree with the choices for who went home. The final members of the Blue Team should be Michael, Jon, and Ray. Michael is so much better than Zach. He was one of the few that I really liked, and it was only his first time up for elimination. I think Cyndi is still going to end up on the Blue Team.

Also, Zach's "alter-ego", Grant Banks, was kinda funny. It's almost as bizzarre as the puppet from like the second episode...

Lorde

The red team won another challenge; how embarrassing for the blue team. They just cannot get it together and they always fail because they make stupid mistakes. I thought dinner service would be better in both kitchens, but both flopped hard. The blue team was bad mostly because of Nedra and Ja'nel messed up in the red kitchen, which was a surprise. I'm glad Nedra got sent home though; she wasn't helping anyone and was only there for entertainment purposes.

Man this season has been weird. None of the chefs seem competent enough to win and I dont have any favourites at the moment but I liked tonights episode because it was different from previous ones. I hope Jon keeps his throne only because I don't want Cyndi to be safe from elimination.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Man this season has been weird. None of the chefs seem competent enough to win and I dont have any favourites at the moment but I liked tonights episode because it was different from previous ones. I hope Jon keeps his throne only because I don't want Cyndi to be safe from elimination.

In my opinion I think Jon and Ja'nel could be the final two.

Lorde

Tonight's episode was different. I loved the blind-taste challenge, although I did feel bad for Anthony, which is strange since he's not usually on my radar. It was hilarious to see the red team win yet another challenge though (it must be a record at this point). Anthony's mistake with the ice shipment was also kind of funny, but I felt bad for laughing. Anyway, I liked the individual challenge near the end and I was rooting for Ja'nel to stay in the chair, but she was dethroned. I hope Cyndi's dish is better than Jon's.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Cindi is quiet, which scares me. the quiet ones always seem to do good at the end. i think Jon could win the whole thing, though

Lorde

So Jon ended up getting immunity. Not that it mattered much since he's usually a good chef who makes almost no mistakes. I really thought Zach was finally gonna leave, so I was surprised when Anthony got sent home instead. I didn't like him much, but at least he wasn't as annoying as Zach. I was surprised that they still kept the blue team and the red team though; don't they usually get grouped together to form a black team when there's only six chefs left?

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i think Black Jackets come at 5. i also think that, as Chef said, that Anthony made too many mistakes over the past dinner services, and that's why he was axed