• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hell's Kitchen Season 11

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Janel was undoubtedly the winner of this season practically from the beginning. You can sometimes see it coming once the final few episodes come, but Janel was easily the best of the (kind of talented) bunch. The final teams lacked major drama minus the creepy serial killer, but I'm glad to see them all giving full support to their head chefs.

I'm enjoying MasterChef much more though. It sucks to see Bri go. I think the final boot order will be

7. Eddie
6. Luca
5. James
4. Krissi
3. Natasha
2. Jordan
1. Jessie

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Janel was undoubtedly the winner of this season practically from the beginning. You can sometimes see it coming once the final few episodes come, but Janel was easily the best of the (kind of talented) bunch. The final teams lacked major drama minus the creepy serial killer, but I'm glad to see them all giving full support to their head chefs.

Jon was a lot more talented imo, not to mention more consistent. I don't remember him ever having a bad dinner service whereas Ja'nel messed up a few times and I think she was even nominated for elimination a few times. Same goes for Mary, but her gentle personality made up for that, at least in my opinion. Ja'nel's diva-ish moments during the finale when she was thinking of switching chefs with Mary just because her team were making suggestions made her look really arrogant imo.

Nedra in the meat station by herself I can understand that but seriously f---ing Dan pretty much cost Mary with his attitude and big ego. All the meat he cooked was undercooked when Nedra was slicing them. Nothing beats the Hell's Kitchen Season 1 :D

Yeah I really think Dan being on Mary's team made a big difference (in a negative way). He practically sabotaged her by effing up every single food item he sent up. And although Nedra meant well, she had too much on her plate; why didn't anyone help her? It seemed like she was doing ten things at once while the other chefs just ignored her and Mary had to keep yelling at her.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Finally got to see it, and I will say that as soon as Ja 'Nel was revealed, I knew she would win. I thought she was the winner from a very early episode, and she never had a downfall. I thought it was going to be Jon against Ja 'Nel, but stupid Mary got in the way. Jon deserved second way more than she did. He was always better than her. Like Cyndi said in an earlier episode, it isn't about the most improved, its about the best. Anyway, the final service was good, though it seemes like Mary's kitchen got a lot more screentime. I'm obviously satisfied with the winner. Overall, it was an okay season; the drama got "better", the chefs were worse, and there were more cliffhanger episodes than previous seasons. That seems to be the trend. Regardless, I'm still already waiting for Season 12.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I was right. Eddie unsurprisingly went down.

I should have expected the returnee though. I want Bri back but I 100% think it's going to be Lin cause they hyped him so much and he was let go early.