• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HELl's sprite shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
hey iv never seen ur siggy blaziken but i made this.so if u dont want this send me the lin k of the blaziken u want to fuse....

Blazello2.png
(without hands)

Blazelello.png
(with hands better!!)

Last edited:

Hell_fire

......duck...
i made three you pic
baalzkien.jpg

very good ahmad it rocks i love the second ones wing colour mine suck the last one espeacially but hey like ahmad said specify

Tangnets

Elite Trainer
Hi can I have a banner? If you can make me one, can you tell me how to put it in my sig? Alright, heres what I want:
A firey backround, around the same size as ahmad bulba's banner. With Charizard in the middle, Typlosion on the right and Blaziken on the left. And have it say the credits to whoever made. Thank you in advance.

ahmad_bulba

wt shopuld i write on it??

Last edited:

Tangnets

Elite Trainer
Actually, I know how to put it in my sig now, so can you just make me one please?

ahmad_bulba

grt!! but wt should i write on the banner??
heres a sample!!

TANGNETS.png

Tangnets

Elite Trainer
I'm not sure, can you think of anything cool that would fit? Anyways, its great. Ty

Tangnets

Elite Trainer
also, could you add Arcanine, Houndoom, and Camerupt to the banner? Sorry if its asking for to much. If it is, then you don't have to add them.

Hell_fire

......duck...
AHMAD!!!!!!! you shall not make banners you got that banners are my responsibility so lay off :mad:

i can only fit a max of three images sorry man so i'll use blaziken typhlosion and charizard, and wha twords do yuo want opn it?

ahmad_bulba

hey why cant i make banners!!!!!!!???????? im pretty gud at them or atleast ppl like em......

Tangnets

Elite Trainer
Thats ok. Alright can you write: fiyah!!! on it? Yes, its weird, but I couldn't think of anything else.

Hell_fire

......duck...
bannerisdone.png

[*IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/Dragon_EX/bannerisdone.png[*/IMG]
i can anuimmate it fire you want?

Tangnets

Elite Trainer
Thank you you for the banner! Its great.

Status
Not open for further replies.