• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help beating the game

PokemongreenFTW145

EV Training Noob
My team:
Entei 46
Raikou 46
Suicune 48
Umbreon 41
Espeon 41
Quagsire 39

What should I do to beat the game?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Beat the game, as in, beat the final boss? You will need some more levelling up, I daresay. Mt Battle is your friend, and with the 'winnings' there you can get some useful TM's from Mt Battle as well (e.g. Suicune with Ice beam FTW). I don't quite remember, but having the majority of your team around the... mid-50's may do it? Upon checking, the second-last battle (and the few before it) have Pokes around level 55, and the last has a bit of a jump in it with Pokes around level 60. A hint as well - th first two pokes are Slowking and Slaking - and Slowking likes to use Skill Swap with Slaking which isn't good, so try to get Slaking out of the way.

Plus, the Rain Dance tactic will help you greatly - Raikou use Rain Dance, Suicune use Surf, then Surf and Thunder away. Quagsire would also then benefit, but Entei wouldn't.
I wouldn't shy away from levelling up Umbreon and Espeon as well - they are a good wall and attacker respectively.

For the snagging made easier, you can use the Master Ball glitch as well (if unsure on that, just PM me or a quick good search will tell you it), and if you want to know what to do to get to the end, you'll have to be more specific, and there's walkthroughs also via a Google search (IGN has one, methinks).

Hope I helped.

Last edited:

PokemongreenFTW145

EV Training Noob
It did thanks. Still haven't beaten it. I know the mb glitch used it to catch all the pokemon starting and including skarmory. Much easier to get out of the way.I will go back to mt. battle and mid 50's right? That shouldn't be to hard.

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
Yea I've just found out the hard way that the pokemon levels jump something rotten after you've beaten Nascour...

-troops off to Mt Battle-