• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help evolving Haunter, Machoke, Kadabra, and Graveler?

Joel88

Hey guys sorry my internet was playing up the other day I’m ready to do a trade evolve as I need to evolve my Pokémon could any of you guys help me out please ? Let me no if I want to and a link code please

Jmo

im evolving a haunter if anyone wants to get one of their trades in. code - Bulbasaur, jigglypuff, and pidgey

BLCK_CRYSTL

A little late to the party but I'm looking to trade Pokemon to complete my dex. Need the evolution by trade mons (Golem, Gengar, ect.) need someone to trade me and trade back to complete dex. If you are playing Lets Go Eevee I also need the exclusive and I will do the same for you

woowar

Edit: Thank you Boozehound for helping me get this done!

Last edited: