• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help figuring out the dub actors for new actors

*Title should read "new characters", sorry.

Apart from Faba, who's apparently played by Michael J. Edwards, the actors for Lusamine, Burnet, and Wicke are still unknown. The credits are hardly of any help because a.) they only list actor names, and b.) this show is known for double-casting actors, even the main cast. I want to figure out who plays who, but seeing how I'm not terribly familiar with most of these actors, I'd appreciate some help.

First, let's consider the main female leads:
  • Sarah Natochenny (Ash)
  • Laurie Hymes (Lillie)
  • Jessica Paquet (Mallow)
  • Rosie Reyes (Lana)
  • Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld (Sophocles)
Next, going strictly by voiced character appearances in the first eight episodes of "Ultra Adventures", I've determined the following "additional voices" to be possible actors, along with the episodes they're listed in for good measure:
  • Kate Bristol (1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8)
  • Melissa Hope (1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8)
  • Emily Jenness (1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8)
  • Riley Joseph (1, 3, 7, 8)
  • Lisa Ortiz (1, 3, 5, 6, 7)
  • Haven Paschall (1, 3, 5, 6, 7)
  • Erica Schroeder (1, 3, 6, 7, 8)
  • Eileen Stevens (1, 3, 5, 7, 8)
And lastly, here are the episodes each character has a speaking role in:
  • Lusamine - 1, 3, 5, 6, 7
  • Burnet - 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8
  • Wicke - 1, 3, 7, 8
With this information, there's a very high chance that Wicke is voiced by Riley Joseph, which perfectly matches the episodes where she's absent, with Schroeder and Stevens being possibilities. As for the others, I really can't say for certain, although I know that Ortiz has such a distinct voice, I'd recognize her rather quickly. I reckon it could be Hymes doubling as both mother and child, just like Ash, but apart from an interview or two, I haven't found any good clips to hear her speaking with that kind of voice.

This is as far as I've gotten. I hope it can be of some help for anyone else who wants to take a crack at it. I just wish I could've narrowed it down further.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
From what I’ve heard Michele Knotz is voicing Lusamine which I can believe since her and Jessie sound alike at times.

From what I’ve heard Michele Knotz is voicing Lusamine which I can believe since her and Jessie sound alike at times.

That could be, but she isn't credited in episodes 1 and 5, where Lusamine appears while Jessie is absent. I narrowed those actors down to the ones where at least one of the three characters speak, ruling out the actors who don't consistently match any of those appearances. Are there any times when a normally credited actor is uncredited that should be considered?

The only thing I could gather from the latest episode is that it's definitely not Riley Joseph who plays Lusamine or Burnet. The other thing I've learned is that this isn't exactly a burning question at this forum.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I really hope that Michelle Knotz isn't voicing Lusamine; I would be so disappointed if she is.

I really hope that Michelle Knotz isn't voicing Lusamine; I would be so disappointed if she is.

As I've said before, Michele Knotz is not in all the episodes Lusamine speaks in, so it can't be her. In fact, as of episode 55, I've now managed to narrow Lusamine and Burnet down to one of these four "additional voices", not counting the five main actresses:
  • Kate Bristol
  • Melissa Hope
  • Emily Jenness
  • Lisa Ortiz
And if we don't have anyone on the dubbing crew to contact via Twitter or email, all we need now is someone with a good enough ear and familiarity with their voices to tell who's who.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
lol I'm pretty sure it's not Lisa Ortiz - her voice is so distinct that Korrina sounded like Amy Rose :D