• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help fix my team please.

SpankedEagle

mr. electabuzz
item help would be appreciated.
all pokemon have the EV's you would expect.

garchomp
adamant
crunch
dragon claw
eq
fire fang

electivire
adamant
thunder punch
ice punch
eq
cross chop

houndoom
timid
flamethrower
dark pulse
nasty plot
???

gallade
adamant
leaf blade
psycho cut
swords dance
night slash

dragonite
adamant
outrage
dragon dance
fly
????

scizor
adamant
x scissor
swords dance
iron head
????

Swords Dance>Crunch on Garchomp.Stone Edge is an option over Fire Fang, but its up to youz.

Will-O-Wisp on Houndoom.

that gallade works....but alot of them do....:

Gallade
Adamant/Jolly
Psycho Cut
Close Combat/Swords Dance
Night Slash/Leaf Blade/Stone Edge
Swords Dance/Thunderwave/Hypnosis/Will-O-Wisp

Its usually best to status, since Gallade and Garde cant be straight sweepers as well.

Dragonite
Adamant/Jolly
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw/Outrage
Fire Punch/Stone Edge
EQ

Night Slash/Aerial Ace(w/ Technician) on Scizor. Iron head can be replaced by Brick Break, since Fighting kills the same and more as steel, its a worthy option. its really if you want STAB or not.

Tatortot

Yessssss, master!
Shinobi took care of pretty much everything, and your team wasn't too shaby before that. The one thing you are missing is a good defensive wall. Tangrowth is my favorite, and this is the set I use.

Tangrowth@Big Root
-Mega Drain
-Reflect
-Substitute
-(Can't remember. Check my team (click on my sig) for the last move)

What you do is pull off a substitute, then boost up with a reflect, then when the substitute is gone, use giga drain to restore HP, keep doing this until you have an invincible wall!

Hotshot

Shinobi took care of pretty much everything, and your team wasn't too shaby before that. The one thing you are missing is a good defensive wall. Tangrowth is my favorite, and this is the set I use.

Tangrowth@Big Root
-Giga Drain
-Reflect
-Substitute
-(Can't remember. Check my team (click on my sig) for the last move) Block

What you do is pull off a substitute, then boost up with a reflect, then when the substitute is gone, use giga drain to restore HP, keep doing this until you have an invincible wall!

Me in bold. Anyway, SpankedEagle, use Shinobi's move sets, and maybe switch Dragonite for Tangrowth.

Tatortot

Yessssss, master!
Thank you, hotshot. I meant Giga Drain, but couldn't remember which one was better. Tangrowth's nature should be bold.

Hotshot

Thank you, hotshot. I meant Giga Drain, but couldn't remember which one was better. Tangrowth's nature should be bold.

You're welcome, Tate. (Is it alright if I call you "Tate"?) Anyway, yeah. Go with Bold as its nature.

Tatortot

Yessssss, master!
^^SHHHHHH! No one's supposed to know! Just kidding. How did you guess, though?

Also, if you decide to use Tangrowth, replace it with Scizor. Your scizor is okay, but Tangrowth will help a lot more.

Tatortot

Yessssss, master!
Meganium would also be good, but Tangrowth has awesome looks and he is really good. You could replace gallade, too, but scizor is probably your best bet.

Hotshot

^^SHHHHHH! No one's supposed to know! Just kidding. How did you guess, though?

Also, if you decide to use Tangrowth, replace it with Scizor. Your scizor is okay, but Tangrowth will help a lot more.

How did I guess about Tate? Well, first off, you have "Tate" on your Trainer Card. Secondly, Tate is easier than Tatortot to say. ^_^

Tatortot

Yessssss, master!
^^Okay, DREW, you got me there. Lets move on with our lives and stop checking back here for name squabbles.