• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help for E4 team plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeistime

I need ti build a team and i dont know witch pokemon to choose and where to train them. Also since i passed the game until now with only Feraligatr ...i have no other good pokemon.

PS: i have no one to trade with so i cant get e.g Alakazam

133tSneasel

Can you please post your team, of what you have.

danzo

Master in Training
WD on getting so far with one Pokemon. I suggest going back and totally starting your team again (this shouldn't take too long.. I suggest looking for trainers to fight (ones you previously avoided) and even Ice Cave! (a good place to find trainers is along the route to Cianwood) A MUST have is an Ice Type pokemon. It would be good if they had two ice type moves, and teach your Feraligatr Ice Punch / Icy Wind. Ice is so important because of the Champion, Lance. A good Ice Type is Suicine or Jynx! Jynx is good because it has the ability to learn Ice and Phychic attacks. My suggestion for a team is

1. Feraligatr
2. Suicune/Jynx (maybe both)
3. Pigeot
4. Magmar
5. Umbreon (dark is useful, if you dont have Umbreon a Feragatr with bite should do fine)
6. Gyrados (if you want to keep this, but I suggest get a strong fighting type)

danzo

Master in Training
WD on getting so far with one Pokemon. I suggest going back and totally starting your team again (this shouldn't take too long.. I suggest looking for trainers to fight (ones you previously avoided) and even Ice Cave! (a good place to find trainers is along the route to Cianwood) A MUST have is an Ice Type pokemon. It would be good if they had two ice type moves, and teach your Feraligatr Ice Punch / Icy Wind. Ice is so important because of the Champion, Lance. A good Ice Type is Suicine or Jynx! Jynx is good because it has the ability to learn Ice and Phychic attacks. My suggestion for a team is

1. Feraligatr
2. Suicune/Jynx (maybe both)
3. Pigeot
4. Magmar
5. Umbreon (dark is useful, if you dont have Umbreon a Feragatr with bite should do fine)
6. Gyrados (if you want to keep this, but I suggest get a strong fighting type)

Lunacyde

What kind of team to do you want? Balanced? Baton Pass? Stall? Sweeper? Do you want a couple annoyers or do you just want to go out and try to stomp down other teams?

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
My Feraligatr managed to sweep the entire team easily with just Surf and Ice Punch. And he only leveled up to 50 in the middle of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.