• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help, I am new to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys29

Encore

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
dude, i couldn't agree more.
dude, how wuz i thinkin' the same thing? we should start a "pokemon is lame" club, "for all of you on SPPF who think pokemon is lame join now!"

Rhys29

Encore
dude, how wuz i thinkin' the same thing? we should start a "pokemon is lame" club, "for all of you on SPPF who think pokemon is lame join now!"

all you see in OU and UU are like the same guys doing the same thing... theres very little balance. Ubers are even worse. If everyone online actually had a strat instead of just, you know, strong pokes it would be far more fun.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
OK I don't like this discussion

SOTP please.

Also I readded Starmie for the time being.

Rad3n

Banned
About SkyMin - It was voted Uber through the suspect test, but the vote was close-closer than the Gore/Bush election. So, it actually may be kept OU. So yeah, you have to counter SkyMin.

It wasn't the closeness of the vote. The vote was deemed void because the ratings weren't reset (iirc).

Also; I am completely serious Blue Ace.

xgina

Banned
skymin testing was postponed because;

a) they wanted to test lati@s

b) too many randoms with 1 post made it into the voting and so many "regulars" were complaining about people voting uber so they listened to them.

either way it's uber now and going to be gone as soon as they get lati suspect test up

Thats nice and relevant xgina.

Blue Ace, thankyou for readding Starmie, it really did seem like you were trying to NOT use it. Oh, i see you are yet to edit?

hmm.

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
Hello, it's me, Misaki-chi, and I'm terribly sorry for being late! I've had much more important things pressing on my mind lately than this absolute travesty of a thread, but you should all be ashamed of yourselves for making what was already a mess an absolute disaster zone as far as spamming goes.

P.S. Listen to xgina about Skymin. He knows what he's talking about.

P.P.S. You know things are bad when magichands starts shooting off about you guys being bad trolls. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.