• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help! I need to improve my team

Xalo

Hi everyone

I am new to this forum but have followed the site for years. I would like to request your help with some advice to improve my current team. This is my recent line up:

Galarian rapidash/Pastel veil
* Adamant
*Focus sash
Play rough
High horsepower
Swords dance
Zen headbutt

Corviknight/pressure
*Impish
*Leftovers
Brave bird
Iron defense
Roost
Body press

Quagsire/unaware
*Sitrus berry
*Relaxed
Toxic
Recover
Scald
Earthquake

Galarian Darmanitan/gorilla tactics
*Jolly
*Choice scarf
Rock slide
Ice punch
Flare blitz
Superpower

Dragapult/clear body
*Adamant
*Life orb
Phantom force
U turn
Dragon darts
Dragon dance

Charizard/blaze
*Timid
*Shell bell
Dragon pulse
Air slash
Flamethrower
Solar beam

My team in general has done well most of the time, but I think it can do better. For example, I would like to change charizard's item and moveset to have better coverage, or even change charizard for another special attacker, as I sometimes I feel it lacks raw power. I would also like to know what you think about dragapult's moveset, as I find extremely difficult to set dragon dance sometimes and I end up going for an attack instead. Also if dragapult is down, I struggle A LOT with galarian corsola (and even with dragapult is sometimes difficult due to will-o-wisp). So, any suggestions are welcome, not just for dragapult and charizard but for the whole team too. Thank you!

UwULifeGaming

We're Blasting off again!
Hmm... This party sounds really good! Could you post HP amounts? Then I will evaluate further. I am jealous of your dragapult. I don't have one yet. :(

Last edited:

Sprinkles14

Charizard and Corviknight would both benefit from having HA Charizard move pool looks good though maybe could replace dragon pulse for scorching sands and give him heavy duty boots who you dynamaxing?

Xalo

I am jealous of your dragapult. I don't have one yet. :(

we can trade if you like!

Charizard and Corviknight would both benefit from having HA Charizard move pool looks good though maybe could replace dragon pulse for scorching sands and give him heavy duty boots who you dynamaxing?

scorching sand sounds great, I will definitely replace it. The boots also sound great, specially with stealth rock being a major issue. I usually gigantamax Charizard or Dynamax Dragapult.