• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help!! If i ran away from moltres can i find him again !

HeatWave131

When I was younger i was sensitive to my brothers feelings and we were so excited to catch moltres that we didnt save before we battle him. He killed moltres by accident and was crying so i just ran from it . I challenged the elite four a second time and i went back to mt ember and he wasnt there is there any thing else i can do or can i not catch him :(

BCVM22

I don't believe the Elite Four caused Legendaries to regenerate in Generation III. Pretty sure you're out of luck.

Cutty

Forever now
Yeah, legendaries started respawning after the Elite Four in Platinum. I've asked that before in 3rd gen help thread.

You can always restart your game again. Also if you have platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver, you can catch one. :)