• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP - PMD [All Versions] Rescue Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

In a Quandary

As the Title Says...
No problem, jk8956. It appears that not that many people here on SPPf have gotten to or beyond the point where you are post-game, hence the lack of rescuers. My piece of advice: in the event that you should require a rescue, go post your SOS mail on the gamefaqs forums. The veterans there are much more willing to help out.

In a Quandary

As the Title Says...
You got rescued and fainted on the next floor? I sent you an Escape Orb so you can make it out safely with your valuable items. Perhaps you are not fully prepared for this dungeon; redo when you're higher-leveled or if you have some strong electric-types.

Here's your A-OK mail:

%84K8K 8PKY4K 4HT-SJ
@Q0&X4 +6-KYW Y4QYMN
W9WCJ0 55N&X+ 6M=38+

some one help me i got ko'd in mt avalanche and i got valuable items if you help ill give you a golden seed if you do. im playing darkness. +N@18F +3C##J J4Q9T5 H4H&FF 6KR#YP -6YRSH @S9J1M 9%&83# M1PKF2

some one help me i got ko'd in mt avalanche and i got valuable items if you help ill give you a golden seed if you do. im playing darkness. +N@18F +3C##J J4Q9T5 H4H&FF 6KR#YP -6YRSH @S9J1M 9%&83# M1PKF2

In a Quandary

As the Title Says...
pokefan011297, here's your A-OK mail:

XC5JSN S87NP2 #07XCP
642&00 4X#NY+ JWRP58
+MW=-X 7823JT 1S3N13

Last I checked, Golden Seeds aren't exactly your common dungeon pick-ups, much less items to casually give away...

Last edited:

jk8956

Whew, thanks. I didn't want to bring advantage types because they might accidentally KO some Lapras that I'm trying to recruit. Skitty is my lead and highest leveled, Lv. 97.
I packed 3 Reviver Seeds, I wonder why I still fainted? Thank-you mail:

6TH6HJ 0FF#P& N8X&PW
-Y0&MN YHF#M4 =R93K1
K=ST%X 5MSPSQ +&649J

In a Quandary

As the Title Says...
I still recommend you bring in type-advantaged Pokemon; you can simply turn off their moves (while having the IQ skill 'Exclusive Move-User' switched on) if you don't want them dealing the finishing blow. X-Ray Specs on your leader helps you keep a lookout for any approaching Pokemon - be they the Lapras you want to recruit or otherwise.

If you don't already know, the Amber Tear and Golden Mask from B40F Zero Isle West and B70F Zero Isle North, respectively, will substantially increase recruit rate.

P.S. Your Skitty's level is obscenely high. My own team isn't even half that.

jk8956

Ahh, thanks for the tips. I already have the Golden Mask. But the Lapras just don't appear, it's always like that. Need rescuing again. THIS time I'll escape right away.

NMWQH4 R9NQQ+ 6RX06S
=FP&YH JNR4MQ N+3&30
++57WJ R2524P 8FP++&

In a Quandary

As the Title Says...
Please do. I'm getting sick of going through the same dungeon with the same layout and the same enemies over and over. I hope you aren't trying to recruit Kyogre or something; must be frustrating not being able to get to the end...

A-OK mail:

7SPJCM P6&M4F Y7QS+0
9X@&Q4 46&CRF P99+7T
5YH84@ 43X9%H 616PF5

Incidentally, what point of the game are you currently at? I would assume someplace before Marine Resort; you haven't evolved your starter (unless you didn't want to?).

jk8956

Oh, I'm so sorry!!! I am definitely PAST Marine Resort. And you are right, I don't want to evolve my Skitty and Torchic. Here is the Thank-you mail:

-2X75C &WRWC+ 7-43CT
-RM&%X 3N0J+M HN#&00
4F#167 22-69T --TMT0

thanks in a quandary here's your thank you mail and don't worry i have 10 golden seeds T099Q9 XSF86= K0&KH1 6Y9&KX S-20KS X0HX#F KYF-CM +W7CJ7 T2P6-C

mewtwo & mew

Mewtwo the invincibl
i need help pmd 2 darkness

place:zero isle north f43

team name:aura

team:palkia, Mewtwo, Mew

code:5k104h fhfjr3 h81kjc
s+4&x8 414q+m x4=s27
-7ky#9 r9h--8 3=srf&

reward = Dialga's time shield

Last edited:
would someone mind rescuing me?

I'm not very far in the game and am only on the 15th floor of the desert dungeon, I'm sure it wont be har for more experienced explorers.

TT@HK% 60FSSW X#2S9P
#96&1= 8Y3#S& 72PNS8
9FXW5# 27=NY% 2M4=QC

Thanks in advance :)

jk8956

karkip2000, I've rescued you. Here is the A-OK mail:

R29WSX 79H7-4 +Y8Q=6
R@%72+ -CJWS= MQ8H2N
K=SK04 W-9YHQ C3S&SQ

Last edited:

mewtwo & mew

Mewtwo the invincibl