• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help making first deck in forever

AraiRodz

After a long long LONG hiatus from the TCG, people are work suddenly brought it back up and I wanted to get back to the swing of things. After familiarizing myself with the changes (like the new EX cards, which I have a problem with but I'll deal with that on my own time), I really want to make a physical deck centered around Goodra or just a deck that has Goodra.

I've googled the cards and the Goodra I like the most is the one from FLF and the AOR one but I haven't google much about trainers or energies or related cards I should have in my deck. If I were to play, it would be closer to the Expanded set or the Unlimited one, but I'd still like a decent deck.

Anyways, whatever help you guys can give me would be great!