1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Help me complete this team

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Trixys, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trixys

Trixys Member

Looking for some advice on Pokemon that you think will complement these well. A few things:

+ Really hate legendaries and ultra beasts, would like to avoid if possible.
    + Using Pokemon from the OU/UU/RU tiers (no Ubers)

So far my team has

1. Sableye (with Sablenite)
    Ability: Prankster
    Nature: Jolly
    Moveset: Will-O-Wisp, Recover, Protect, Knock Off

2. Starmie (with Leftovers)
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Timid
    Moveset: Recover, Rapid Spin, Scald, Thunderbolt

3. Volcarona (with Psychium Z)
    Ability: Flame Body
    Nature: Timid
    Moveset: Quiver Dance, Fire Blast, Bug Buzz, Psychic

Looking for 3 more that would fit well with these. Particularly interested in a good Entry Hazard setter as a potential 4th and then 2 more that would fit well with the others in terms of covering weaknesses and rounding up the team nicely.

2. nel3

nel3 Well-Known Member

if you're looking for non legend/UB pokemon from the OU/UU/RU tiers to compliment them. pick one from the OU tier and the others from the lower tiers. sableeye and volcarona are strong enough in the right conditions. i dont care which tier i choose my team from, i just chose to play the pokemon that i like that happen to compliment the current members.

there is no point in choosing pokemon you arent having fun battling with on your team. chose the pokemon you like and select the last 3 from that list that best compliment the first 3 members' weaknesses my team has RU->OU with rare (suicune) legendary and no UBs, its far from prefect but i have fun playing that team.

3. xEryChan

xEryChan Picture Perfect Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.