• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help me finish my pokedex please? (Done)

springtrap

I need help finishing my shield pokedex

Last edited:

Grey Wolf

I don't think you can get all these in Shield (like, some of them are Dexit pokemon), but I can try to help. Do you have Arceus and/or BD/SP also?

Do you need specific forms?

springtrap

I don't think you can get all these in Shield (like, some of them are Dexit pokemon), but I can try to help. Do you have Arceus and/or BD/SP also?

Do you need specific forms?
What..? I have no idea what you’re talking about I just need these for my pokedex. I already know you can’t get all of these in shield that’s why I’m asking for help?

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I have a few Tyrogue that have the possibility to evolve into the Hitmon you need. At least one has the Attack and Defense stats equal so it should be possible to get it to evolve into a Hitmontop. I can give you two of them when I figure which game they’re in and which ones are perfect for what you need.

springtrap

I have a few Tyrogue that have the possibility to evolve into the Hitmon you need. At least one has the Attack and Defense stats equal so it should be possible to get it to evolve into a Hitmontop. I can give you two of them when I figure which game they’re in and which ones are perfect for what you need.
Okay thank you :)

Phil Rohan

You can get Kantonian Meowth and Unovan Yamask in in-game trades (in Turrfield and Ballonlea respectively); these evolve into Persian and Cofagrigus. You can get Galarian Corsola in the Giant's Mirror when the weather is overcast. Karrablast and Shelmet are also in the Wild Area, though I forget where. The others are trade-evos or Sword exclusives; I may also be able to help with these if needed.

springtrap

You can get Kantonian Meowth and Unovan Yamask in in-game trades (in Turrfield and Ballonlea respectively); these evolve into Persian and Cofagrigus. You can get Galarian Corsola in the Giant's Mirror when the weather is overcast. Karrablast and Shelmet are also in the Wild Area, though I forget where. The others are trade-evos or Sword exclusives; I may also be able to help with these if needed.
Oh okay thank you, I’ll try getting these and if I can’t I’ll let you know

springtrap

I got all of the ones you listed besides karrablast and escavalier I don’t think they’re on my game

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
I got all of the ones you listed besides karrablast and escavalier I don’t think they’re on my game
Both Accelgor and Escavalier can be found on the Isle of Armor (Forest of Focus) during rain and sandstorms respectively.

Last edited:

springtrap

Both Accelgor and Escavalier can be found on the Isle of Armor (Forest of Focus) during rain and sandstorms respectively.
The escavalier was in training lowlands but I found it thank you for letting me know they were both here :)