• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help me, my palPark is glitched up

dan900

hi, i tried to transfer from ym pokemon leaf green to pearl via pal park today and whenever i encounter the pokemon, it glitches up.

i don't have an ar or anything like that, and i believe the pokemon i have recieved in trades are legit, though we can never be certain

can anyone please tell me what to do, or adivse me on how to clear out this load of pokemon so i can try another?

ghjj1

ahh, the pokemon you recieved are causing it probably, same happened to me.. now this is what you do, depost all pokemon except your starter pokemon, then try pal park again with ONLY YOUR START POKEMON IN PARTY everything should work fine.. i guarantee it

Drkecho

Retired
You really didn't explain anything to us except that your game is supposely "glitched up"

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Is your LeafGreen hacked? If so, then that might explain why it didn't work.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Hmm, If anything I would think it would be illegit poke'mon. Have you traded with anyone who used AR? I would also suggest you be careful if you ever try the Wi-Fi Globel Trade Station, I was on it the other day when I thought "What if I'm trding for illegit poke'mon?" So be careful.;262;

once in a blue Mew

ITS DAT TEOU-TEOU
there are a lot of fake leaf greens around! I have two!

Why on earth, hel*, or heaven would you get 2 fuc*in' BOOTLEGGED LeafGreen's? Please explain your illogical logic.

And I think that the LG has some type of problem with Pal Park, so you can't do it.

Strike!

And I think that the LG has some type of problem with Pal Park, so you can't do it.
My copy of Leaf Green says otherwise. ;)

OT: Anyway, as Conquistador first said, that copy of Leaf Green is probably fake. If it was a bootleg copy then it may have been deleted in the Pal Park process. As for your copy of Diamond/Pearl, unless you can catch all of those "glitched" Pokemon, you'll never be able to use the Pal Park again. The only way to fix that would be to restart or get an experienced AR/GS user to erase the Pokemon stored in the Pal Park.

Chris

Old Coot
Either of the two games may be bootlegged, that may be why.
No. If it's bootlegged, the game's save file would just be deleted, thus not allowing any Pokémon to be transfered as there's no GBA save file. Clearly that's not the case as the TC stated that the game glitches when they ENCOUNTER a Pokémon in Pal Park.