• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squibulbamander

Hey. Well I just bought a game boy color and a copy of pokemon silver. Well due nostalgia reasons lol but who should i add to my team? So far I'm at bugsy. With a level 16 tododile and level 9 mareep. Any suggestions?

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
Dude you'd wanna ask in the Gen II RMT. As for I'd say build your team with a variety of types and moves, but don't forget to use Pokemon that you love. Don't go solely by what others recommend to you.

Feraligtr, Ampharos and a Haunter should sweep the whole Elite 4 if you give the appropriate moves.

Also, if you can find a Growlithe then Arcanine has the base stat total to demand a spot on your team. Lastly, Sudowoodoo and the trade Machop (cross-chop is ridiculously strong) are good options too.

Greekboy

As a celebrity in that game you are playing once said, "Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
As a celebrity in that game you are playing once said, "Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

I whole heartedly agree with this. I don't use Pokémon that everyone else is using (unless I truly like them for who they are), or that are "stronger" than others; I use Pokémon that I like best! I think every Pokémon can be strong in their own unique way, even Pokémon like Luvdisk, Zubat, and Shuckle for example! ;)

Greekboy

You could also try doing a nuzlocke challenge. It gives a cool new challenge and also opens you up to pokemon you never really bothered using before. I used to not care for the Whimsur, Spoink and Anorith lines but thanks to my current nuzlocke I really like them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.