1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Help me patch up my team?

Discussion in '4th Gen RMT' started by Royironarm, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royironarm

Royironarm Battle Trainer

All I have for my playthrough so far (starting from scratch) is:

Magmortar
    Luxray
    Scizor
    Garchomp

I want a water type, something cool. I can't come up with anything, and I don't want to use any 2 or 4 gen starters. No venusaur, Charizard, Blaiziken
    or Sceptile. I know, not much to work with, but please try to help. Blastoise and Swampert are neck and neck on my choice. PLEASE DONT TELL ME ABOUT NATURES MOVES ABILITIES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

2. dinoral

dinoral New Member

I would go with blastoise it can be breed to know water sport

3. CMHennigan

CMHennigan Well-Known Member

Well you're in the wrong place for that. This is in-game team rate. But i'm not a mod, so I can't say much. You can always go with gyarados, wailord, kingdra, starmie, vaporeon. Depending on which way you want to. physical sweeper, physical wall, physical or special sweeper, special sweeper, special wall/healer respectively. Also you need a fighting type. Fire and fighting have the most SE type coverage iirc, so lucario, medicham, one of the hitmon's would fill that spot nicely, since you already have a fire type.

4. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Please repost with movesets and team descriptions as per the rules, so people can rate properly (it's hard to give a rate if we don't know what moves they have).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.