• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help Me! There Is a Shiny MYSTRY Mew in it for you!

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
The First one to post back will get the Shiny Mystry Mew (Lv10 Bashful)

Can i tarde a Bulbasaur from my Diamond to you and then you Trade it to my Pearl.

Thenill trade you the Shiny Mew from my Diamond? Can any1 help?

xRPx

I'll do that, i'm trustworthy. =\

xRPx

Yeah, i can wait. I have to add you anyways. :) thanks for the shiny mew.

EDIT : Just tell me when you're in,my wifi point isn't to fantastic.

Last edited:

xRPx

Um, sure. No problem. Just tell me when you find it, and are in the Wifi room thing. o_O;

xRPx

Ok. Just be done before 9:30AM ( here's time ) it's now 8:35AM here, because after 9:30 i have to help my grandma do something, so sorry to be " pushy ". But that's fine, i can wait. :)

xRPx

>o; That's ok, PM me tomarrow when you can. Just don't please give away that mew, i really want it. ;-;

Dialga's Master

<-I want TRU one
you do know there is a glitch on pal park that will let you transfer all your pokemon in one day. all you need is two game paks. i really don't want to go into details but you can find it in this forums if you look for pal park glitch.