• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help me to creat my team...please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcePhoenix

Dragon Warrior !
Hello everyone! nice to meet you...listen, i wanna create a competitive team, i already have three pokemon, my favorites...but i wanna put the best complements for them and make an strong team...please help me...i have these three:

Salamence @ Yache Berry
Trait: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naughty Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SDef
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Lucario @ Focus Sash
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 Def / 29 SAtk
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Ice Punch

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 17 Atk / 30 Def
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower/Surf (i dont decide yet)
- Earth Power
- Dark Pulse/U-Turn (same as above)

I need to find other three pokemon to make a strong team...i was thinking in gastrodon, vaporeon, volcarona, scizor, ferrothorn, keldeo, tornadus...i dont know who else...also, if you suggest some changes in the movesets of my three pokemon above i will also thank you for that..please help me to creat my team...thanks for your attention :)

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
This goes in Team Building Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.