• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help me with my future white team!

umbrelava

dark trainer
my future pokemon white team will be:

Kirikizan-John
attachment.php

moves-
Night slash
Metal claw
Guillotine
Iron head

Sazandora-Voldemort
attachment.php

moves-
Tri attack
Dragon rush
Dragon Pulse
Surf

Ulgamoth-Doom
attachment.php

moves-
Fire dance
Gale
Heat wave
Flare blitz

Shandera-vela
attachment.php

moves-
Bursting flame
Pugatory
Shadow ball
Night shade

Nattorei-Pie
attachment.php

moves-
Power whip
Flash cannon
Gyro ball
Strength

goruugi-Lord
attachment.php

moves-
Focus punch
Heavy bomber
Earthquake
Fly

rate my team need items and possible grass replacements!

Aurath8

my future pokemon white team will be:

Kirikizan-John
attachment.php

moves-
Night slash
Swords Dance
Brick Break

Iron head

Metal Claw isuseless alongside Iron Head and brick break handles a multitude of threats and gets great coverage with Night Slash
Sazandora-Voldemort
attachment.php

moves-
Hyper Voice/Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Dragon Pulse
Surf

Sazandora's Spatk will always be higher than it's attack. Flamethrower combined with Dragon Pulse is resisted by one pokemon.
Hyper voice is stronger than Tri Attack but Draco Meteor hits anything that isn't a steel type as hard as a Chuck Norris rolling kick.

Ulgamoth-Doom
attachment.php

moves-
Psychic
Buterfly Dance
Flamethrower
Bug Buzz

Flare Blitz is out as ulgamoths special attack is double its atk, Bug Buzz works as a secondary STAB. Flamethrower is preferred over Heat wave because of accuracy. Butterfly dance raises your three best stats, spatk, spdef and speed. Pyschic is one of the last few moves it's movepool boasts

Shandera-vela
attachment.php

moves-
Flamethrower
Energy Ball

Shadow ball
Calm mind

Bursting Flame is a fairly terrible fire move, as is Purgattory with its 50 % accuracy. Flamethrower is the best STAB you get while Energy Ball coversc all the weaknesses of your fire typing. Calm Mind boosts your already Uber attack to levels that could make a grown Blissey cry in desperation

Nattorei-Pie
attachment.php

moves-
Power whip
Explosion/Iron Defense/Return
Gyro ball
leech Seed

Explosion almost ensures you'll take an opponent with you and Leech Seed helps you sap health. These moves don't really mix well though. Iron Defense could make you 'unbeatable' with Leech Seed or Return to get some neutral coverage

goruugi-Lord
attachment.php

moves-
Focus punch/Hammer Arm
Substitute/Shadow Punch

Earthquake
Fly

Substitute ensures you get a Focus Punch off but you get the absurd coveage of fighting ghost with Shadow Punch. With Shadow Punch Hammer Arm is preffered. The speed loss won't really hurt Goruugo.

rate my team need items and possible grass replacements!

First off, pokemon do have other moves outside their levelup movesets and often the best moves are gotten through TMs.
For Grass replacements:
mebukijika
-Wood Horn
-Jump kick
-Wild Bolt
-Return

or:
Yanakkie
-Seed Bomb
-Brick Break
-Shadow Claw
-Rock Slide

If you choose Mebukijika you'll have a very large fighting weakness and you have a very large water weakness. I suggest removing Ulgamoth(Who evolves at level 59 and is received as an egg.) and out in a water type like Daikenki, hiyakki, Abaggora or the poisonous water/ground frog that I can't spell or an Electric type like maggyo or Denchura.

umbrelava

dark trainer
Dramitic change!!!!

my team has changed dramatically, but i'm a bit undeceive about a few of them. this time i have included the natures, there all the same and they are that they are all the beneficial nature. I have also included the abilities. so here is my undecided team:

Gamageroge- water absorb
attachment.php

Moves-
Hydro Pump
Surf
Earthquake
Sludge Wave

OR

Daikenki- torrent
attachment.php

Moves-
Hydro Pump
Blizzard
Boiling Water
Surf

the reason why i'm torn between these two is if i went for Daikenki then it would be my starter where as Gamageroge is an easy pokemon to use against one of waters major weakness'.

Kyurem- pressure
attachment.php

Moves-
Draco Meteor
Frozen World
Ice Beam
Stone Edge

this pokemon is the best dragon legendary and has a very easy advantage over almost all dragons.and it looks awesome!

Ulgamoth- Flame body
attachment.php

Moves-
Gale
Fire Blast
Wild Bolt
Fire Dance

this will always be in my team from the moment i receive the egg, still working on what to do against its major weakness (rock) but i hope the moves are better than the original.

Erufuun- Chlorophyll
attachment.php

Moves-
Gale
Sunny Day
Psychic
Sola beam

OR

Jalorda- Perversity
attachment.php

Moves-
Leaf Storm
Leaf Blade
Iron Tale
Frenzy Plant

I cant quite decide between the two grass types, if i went for Jalorda i would need to choose Gamageroge over Daikenki, where as if i chose Erufuun i would probably have to go for pokemon Black when it comes out in the UK.

Waruvial- Overconfidence
attachment.php

Moves-
Trickery
Earthquake
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang

OR

Kirikizan- Competitive spirt
attachment.php

Moves-
Night Slash
Stone Edge
Shadow Claw
Phycho Cut

cant decide between these two dark types. i am undecicive because their both really powerful but the things that put me off choosing waruvial is that most people have him in thier teams so i sort of want to be different but on the other hand it has much better moves that it could use.

Archeos- Faint hearted
attachment.php

Moves-
Earthquake
Fly
Dragon Pulse
Head Smash

OR

Wargle-Competitive sprit
attachment.php

Moves-
Super Power
Brave Bird
Fly
Crush claw

cant decide between these two birds. they both have great coverage but I just can't decide.

Please help i am sure which one to put in, if u think their are any better options pleese tell me!!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
1. Edit the first post with your new team, raters tends to look at only the first post.

2. Where's the Natures? I see only Abilities.

Daikenki
Rash Nature
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Grass Knot
~Revenge

Kyurem
Modest Nature
~Dragon Pulse
~Ice Beam
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Blast