• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help me with my site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
I've got one of these 'invisionfree' sites but I don't get how to actualy display the forums, just look on it and you'll notice that there's nothing on it, I made a forum but it doesn't show, can you help?

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
When you add the forums there's a "Permissions" options. Tick the top ones to get all permissions selected.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
w00t

Jesus Freak Josh said:
When you add the forums there's a "Permissions" options. Tick the top ones to get all permissions selected.
It worked thanks, a mod can close this now...

A

an_idiot_

you can do alot of things on an invisionfree forum, but i warn you.. dont over do it, it took me 4 hours to debug my forum, after another admin decided to add a load of new stuff that he found... not knowing where to put it...

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
Thanks for all your help, I've had a chat with Blingin G and we've agreed that he does nothing to my site without my permission, (he's an admin) but at the mo me and him are the only members :( so we're doing what we can on our sigs to get more, if you wanna check it out or sign up feel very free to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.