• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help me with my team please!

pokemistress

Real-life Gothorita
Hehe no problem. I haaate wobuffet! it's so hard to kill! Where do i find this sableye (you should've guessed i was gonna ask that) (and to other people: Yes I cooouuullldd check the wonderful pokedex this site provides but i'm enjoying talking to roeno)
xx

ps what do you mean "ripping off" heart scales?

Last edited:

Roeno

Well thank you pokemistress ^^
You can find him in the granite cave (basements) in dewford, victory road, and sky pillar. He's quite common, so you should find one with a good nature preferably ;) I always include him in my ingame team!
I mean just stealing them. Like using covet on a lunatone who has a moon stone, then you get that stone, but same with luvdisc and his heart scale.

pokemistress

Real-life Gothorita
his stats look very poor but i'll definitely catch one on your reccomendation (what nature should i get?). Here's another thing you can help me with: Bagon... every guide including the official pokedex says meteor falls but i can only find zubats :(
xx

Roeno

Bagon is easy, just go to the deepest part of the cave, where you can find the dragon claw TM02, there on that little strip of land, you can find him.
And yes, sableye gains experience very fast, he's easy to train in the beginning, in dewford cave.

Roeno

Impish or careful nature, just for his poor defenses btw, sorry, forgot to answer your question.

Roeno

Yes, you need to go up that waterfall.. Unfortunately you'll have to wait till you have your last badge.

19jake93

TehPaintLicker
hmm i thaught you got the heart scale form lilycove (yes i know i put slateport before - i was confused)
yes you need waterfall to get bagon

Roeno

Yeah, you can find a heart scale on the beach of Lilycove too, but you can find one to the east of Mauville, on that little beach too.

Btw @ pokemistress: I just mailed you ^^

Last edited:

blazingjirachi

oblivion weilder
Aww that's mean.. I want one, it's cute and reminds me of yoshi... well i'll get a sableye... i think we're on the vurge (however you spell it) of spamming so you better email me.
xx

he does look like a blue yoshi, i never thought of that

ThegameHHH

I am the game
Doesnt this belong in another thread?