• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help me!!!!!

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
so im on my phone, playing with the serebii skins, and all of the sudden my skin is white and idk how to get to anything.
PLEASE HELP! I WANT MY GREEN SKIN (normal) BACK!!!! i cant figure out how to turn it back.

More Info: its on mobile style. I cant change the skin at all. I cant get to the user control panel, it tells me its not supported
For the record: u have to log out and back in to fix it

Last edited:

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
Go the the very bottom left corner, and there's a drop-down menu. You should be able to change it there. It's directly under a box that say "posting permissions"

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
\Had to log out and back in to fix it! I did it!

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
\Had to log out and back in to fix it! I did it!

Yes, unfortunately that is the only way to fix it any time that happens to you.

----

FYI for anyone who accidentally selects Mobile Style without a phone - Logging out and in is also the only way to get back to a normal skin again as well.

Just a future reference for people who have the problem with a mobile, and those without it as well.

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Yes, unfortunately that is the only way to fix it any time that happens to you.

----

FYI for anyone who accidentally selects Mobile Style without a phone - Logging out and in is also the only way to get back to a normal skin again as well.

i am on my phone.