• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help Me!

A

an_idiot_

its probably where it connects with the main case, like a lock, which is what the open button unlocks if you know what i mean.. check the inside, its probably gotten stuck, unfortuately you cant play on it without the top being down, as the top has a little outdentation which hits a switch which gets the cd to spin, thats to stop you from taking the cd out of the gamecube and clog up the game you're playing

S

sliver_lord

an_idiot_ said:
its probably where it connects with the main case, like a lock, which is what the open button unlocks if you know what i mean.. check the inside, its probably gotten stuck, unfortuately you cant play on it without the top being down, as the top has a little outdentation which hits a switch which gets the cd to spin, thats to stop you from taking the cd out of the gamecube and clog up the game you're playing
Yep, I had that happen to me. Just hit it down fast like 10-20 times fast everytime you go to play it and push in and pull out the black switch. Also play with something on the lid to keep it closed.

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
sliver_lord said:
Yep, I had that happen to me. Just hit it down fast like 10-20 times fast everytime you go to play it and push in and pull out the black switch. Also play with something on the lid to keep it closed.
I don't think that would work. Latios' idea is better.

A

an_idiot_

i was having a proper look at the gamecube a minute ago and if you look at the opened lid, to the right of the sticker about not touching the lens, theres a little indent which, if you click down, should be stopped from coming up automatically,and the open button makes that thing that stops the top go into the gamecube, i reckon thats your problem, you need to unclog that thing...

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
sliver_lord said:
I't worked for me.
Let me rephrase that: It will work, but it won't help the lid. >>