• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help! my ps2's messed up

Jerre

Gogoat!
Clean your Disc with a soft cotton that doesn't make scratches. You can also use a special clean set for Cleaning Cassette Players, Video Players and Music CD Players with a clean product. Also blow into the Laser. Make sure you don't make it wet with your Saliva. Insert your Disc and i hope it works again.

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
Hm... This sounds like the problem I'm having. This might not work, because it stopped working for me, and now my PS2 flat out doesn't read discs, but go into the browser, then click on the memory card. Let it load up, then exit out, and you might be able to click on the disc.

But on the same tangent, my PS2 will let me click on discs in the browser, but it'll show the "Playstation 2" screen, and then return me to the browser. It had just been doing it with GH2, but now it does it with everything... I think the drive is just screwed up, but, any help would be appreciated.