• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help my team

BladeBlur

So far I have these pokemon in my team:

Arcanine ~Choice Band~ Adamant
---
Crunch
Extreme Speed
Flare Blitz
Thunder ***
* 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP

Suicune ~Chesto Berry~ Bold
---
Ice Beam
Surf
Calm Mind
Rest
* 252 Def, 252 HP, 6 Sp.Def

I need other pokemon for my team and my main request is to find a good yet unpredictable Stealth Rocker. I mean I thought to have a Marowak with:

Double Edge
Earthquake\Bonemerang
Stone Edge
Stealth Rock

And let it be Impish. He has some of the best defenses for a Ground pokemon.

I thought of Claydol as well because he can do both:
Rapid Spin
Stealth Rock
Explosion
...another Rest? :|

or Bronzong
Stealth Rock
Toxic\Hypnosis
Block
Calm Mind

So in other words. I need a good wall besides of having sweepers. I heard that Gliscor makes for a good SR, but I am not sure since he can be a great Sweeper as well. Also is Hippowdon a good idea?

Oh and as a final note: I am not using any of the dragons (TTar, Garchomp, Dragonite and Salamance) because of a *4 weakness, but I'm open for Metagross.

Oh and no Ninjask because people already know how to counter it.

Thanks for the help ;)

Marowak is best:
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Stone Edge
(filler)

don't put Stealth Rock on him either, he's a sweeper.

I'm not going to get into much detail with this but...Explosion AND Rest? No.

Last edited: