• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help needed to build beginner decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pikachu_spark

I have seen theads which give us a rough idea on how to build a deck, but not one which tell us which type is best for beginners. I'll like a fire deck but not yet seen any good ones will is easily gotten. (yes ,i've never played pokemon tcg before);293;

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
I would definitely recommend buying a preconstructed deck, and then changing it around a bit with the cards you've gotten from boosters. The FireRed deck has some fire Pokemon in it, as well as Pidgeot, which is a staple in a lot of great decks being played lately.

P

pikachu_spark

Steeplechase PreCon?
what is it?
Any thanks. I was thinking of buying and merging 2 blazi half-decks with my latias deck which I alreadly have.(The latios side went to my brother)

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

preCon= preconstruced deck

and steeplechase is the name of one of the new exDelta Species decks

P

pikachu_spark

i haven seen any exDelta Species decks yet.....but i have seen packs of it .Strange,isn't it? So far,i've only bought one of those packs.....

Valkyrie

+-PrOuD PiNoY-+
Yea i planning on playing TCG too.

any idea when the exDelta Species deck will come out in the Philippines?

P

pikachu_spark

nope
yahoo! Delta species is sold at my nearby card shop. Anyone plz give me a cardlist of steeplechase?

Status
Not open for further replies.