• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help on internet explorer 7 and other updates

Alzi

Toon link
I know how to download it and such but when it's half way through the download my computer turns off and comes up with a screen saying enter boot disk then press enter.

And it happens every time i try to update something new so can any one help me on this?

Alzi

Toon link
I do not know what a boot disk is. You see me and my dad have trouble with these sort of things on the computer. Ok latios i will try that and also i have one more problem theres this update that tells me to get windows geniune but it says my computer isn't valid for it don't have the valid key or somthing and now every time i turn off and on in the bottom right corner it says you may be a victim of software counterfeiting???

Latios i did all that but up to the last step were you said Uncheck "Automatically restart on error". i cannot find. And i am using XP 2002 version. If that can help in a way.

Last edited:

Alzi

Toon link
I go to it and it comes up with a new window that says system recovery and all this other things below it that none of which have Uncheck "Automatically restart on error" or anything like it.

Yeah it is always saying that my computer did not past windows geniune validation. We bought this computer from a company in Sydney in 2002 and so it could be pirated?